Build in Common “She Wear” Competition Overview 2019
Build in Common in collaboration with She Wear, is giving Australian residents over the age of 18 the chance to win one (1) pair of She Wear footwear of choice. It’s easy to enter:
STEP 1: Visit our @buildincommon Facebook page
STEP 2: Click on the CONTEST tab on the left-hand column of the Build in Common Facebook page
STEP 3: Simply fill in the competition form and describe in 25 words or less, what is the most unusual work you have done wearing a pair of boots.
Entries close 11:59pm AWST on 30/09/2019. The following terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition promoter is JPT Australia Pty Limited, trading as Build in Common (the Promoter).
2. The competition is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except employees of JPT Australia Pty Limited or She Wear, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter is via the Build in Common Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/buildincommon.
6. Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30 September 2019 at 11:59pm AWST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Via the entry form found on the Build in Common Facebook page answer the following question: In 25 words or less tell us what is the most unusual type of work you have done wearing a pair of boots?
- The winners will be the one entry deemed the most inventive by Build in Common adjudicators.
- Entries including profane, vulgar or inappropriate language, or including any sexual references, will be deemed ineligible.
10. Build in Common as the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. There is only one (1) prize on offer. The prize is:
- One pair of boots or item to be chosen from the current range of She Wear footwear.
- Only an in-stock item may be selected.
- This prize is non-transferable and not redeemable in cash.
- The prize includes Australian delivery of the chosen item.
- No exchanges or refunds permitted.
13. The winner will be announced and notified by email and on the Build in Common Facebook page on 4 October 2019.
14. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The Promoter will provide the winners’ contact details to She Wear to organise the prize delivery.
16. Delivery will be arranged by She Wear anywhere in Australia at no cost to the winners. Deliveries outside of Australia will be at the sole cost of the winner.
17. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
19. The winners agree to the use by the Promotor of their first name, surname initial and state of residence in any publicity material promoting the results of the competition.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other Social Network.