This digital Project Brief is a must-have template and starting point to get your ideas on paper. This template will guide you through the process of taking your ideas for your home renovation or building project, and capture these into a powerful Project Brief for you to share with your builder, building designer, architect or specialist trades.
Our Build in Common Home Extension Toolkit is designed to take the uncertainty out of your project and empower you to understand and take control of your more ambitious home extension. Perhaps you are extending up or out, reconfiguring the floorplan and upgrading the kitchen and/or bathroom?
This is the Toolkit for you – including kitchen and bathroom upgrades, as well as generic home extension plans, this comprehensive step by step guide will give you all the knowledge, advice and preparation tools that you will need to know for your home extension and how to avoid costly mistakes and errors.
Extensions can be expensive so be equipped to tackle your project with confidence and control.
- 110+ pages
- Home Extension project brief and design template
- Navigating the build sequence for your residential build project
- Design process guide
- Design checklists and planning templates
- Extension budget planner
- Assessing and evaluating quotes
- Negotiating contracts
- Handover checklist
- Expert advice, tips and professional guidance in understanding the building world
- Interpreting “builder talk” and their drawings
- Visual examples, diagrams and plans
- How to choose and manage your builders
- External resources